“In CECO’s School Day Program, Hanna can be at school working in a group, having fun with teachers and friends just like any other kid. It is a very powerful experience for her. We relocated from Texas because CECO is the only place where she can have this. CECO is a national treasure.”
Age group: 5 years – 22 years
- View the School Year Calendar
- Serving a variety of students with physical and cognitive disabilities including those in the moderate to severe range.
- Classes meet Monday through Friday ranging between 8:00am – 2:30pm
- Office hours Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- McKay Scholarship Student Annual tuition: $26,000 per child
- Non- McKay Student/ Parent Private Pay Annual tuition: $23,000 per child
This program incorporates a conductive education, a general education program and a special education program. Each student works to accomplish individual goals set by their IEP. The children are constantly stimulated throughout the entire day with self-care skill training, motor skill building, sensory processing and group and individual academic and educational lessons. The Conductors and Teachers adapt unique lessons to address the needs, goals and abilities of each student.
For more information, please contact Katherine Perez at (407) 671-4687 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here for Assessment Guidelines and Application