Hayden and his family traveled all the way from Scotland to attend CECO's Summer Camp! Listen to Hayden's parents talk about what it was like to see their son walk for the first time, after just two days at CECO.
Watch The Video
Summer 2018 dates to be announced in January 2018.
• Summer Camp for ages 4 to 18 (Sessions 1 & 2)
• Youngster Camp for ages 2 to 4 (Session 1)
• Adult Intensive Program for ages 18+ (Session 2)
• Session 1: June 12 - July 7, 2017 (no classes on Tuesday, July 4)
• Session 2: July 10 - August 4, 2017
Camp runs Monday - Friday and starts between 8:00 and 9:00 am depending on program. Official camp schedule will be posted in May.
Your child or adult will have an amazing time at CECO's special needs summer camp and adult intensive program! CECO's summer programs were intentionally developed to increase physical and social independence in a safe environment for individuals with cerebral palsy and other related motor disabilities. Our fun and intensive summer sessions include physical, educational, and self-care skills, led by PETO-trained instructors and supported by trained program assistants.
Students are grouped in small classes of no more than 6 students per classroom, segmented to meet your child's developmental needs. Individual goals are determined through individual assessments and parent meetings prior to camp. CECO's summer camp has a 1:1 staff-to-student ratio to ensure the highest level of physical and cognitive stimulation for your child throughout the entire day. Daily routines include programs to develop new skills and improve existing gross motor, fine motor, and self-care skills in a safe group environment. Students from around the world join us for this life-changing program, and spaces fill quickly. Goals are adapted to the abilities of each child; some examples include reaching, crawling, walking, and toileting. Please complete your assessment application ASAP so we can hold a place for your child or adult as you must complete an application and assessment prior to submitting the registration form.
• Traveling from out-of-state or country? Our team is available to help you with logistics.
• This is a private-pay program, but outside assistance is available.
• Please contact email@example.com for more information about scholarships and grants.
Travel and Housing
How To Register
1. Complete an assessment application.
Assessment Guidelines and Application
2. For in-state families, schedule an assessment by phone at (407) 671-4687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. For out-of-state families, complete a video assessment and send to email@example.com.
Video Assessment Guidelines
4. Once the conductive education recommendation is received, please complete your registration form and submit a deposit.
Download Early Registration Form
Download Youngster Early Registration Form
Click for more information about Outside Funding Sources