- Age Group: 4 years to 18 years
- Monday and Wednesday (elementary school age group) 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Tuesday and Thursday (middle and high school age group) 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Friday pilot (high functioning, high school age group) Please contact the school if you are interested.
- Cost: $35.00 an hour per child
The Walking Challenge is a program for students who attend public school during the day and require conductive education to help them develop to their physical and cognitive potential. The Walking Challenge focuses primarily on developing physical stamina in children and young adults with Cerebral Palsy so they can improve their balance, walking speed and strength. This program is an extension of the child's developmental plan from their teacher’s IEP goals, the OT, PT and other developmental professional’s plans for the child. Walking Challenge ensures that the students are maintaining their skills, and moving to the next level of independence.
Click Here to Complete the Assessment Application
“The Conductive Education Center of Orlando is our MIRACLE. CECO not only gave our daughter a chance at walking they gave her a chance at life.” - CECO Parent