Our flexible learning opportunities create options for your child to work towards increased motor, social, communication, and cognitive skills.
Individual CE sessions are available to any child recommended for conductive education program. The individual with physical motor disabilities, the conductor and parent/caregiver will work together to develop a program that will address the participant’s unique needs. Tutoring is scheduled in one to two-hour sessions at the center.
Similar to Individual CE sessions, our virtual CE sessions are available to any child recommended for conductive education program. The individual with physical motor disabilities, the conductor and parent/caregiver will work together to develop a program that will address the participant’s unique needs. Tutoring is scheduled in one to two-hour sessions virtually.
After School CE
The After School CE Program (formerly known as Walking Challenge) is a program for participants who may attend public school or CECO’s school day program and are seeking out the need of conductive education. The program will focus on maintaining, attaining and mastering mainly motor skills in addition, other various skills. This program is an extension of the individual’s educational plan and the team will implement strategies that will address specific goals from the plan.
Programs Quick Facts
Individual and Virtual Sessions are offered year round.
Sessions last about 1-2 hours.
Sessions are for anyone recommended for the Conductive Education Program ages 0 and up.
You can attend our programs from anywhere by scheduling virtual sessions!
READY TO ENROLL?
HERE ARE 5 EASY STEPS TO GET STARTED:
1. Complete an Application– Each family is required to complete an application and submit required documents. Click below to get started.
2. Schedule a consultation call – Learn more about our Conductive Education approach and our lifelong programs.
3. Schedule a Complimentary Assessment– Assessments are completed either at our center or by video submission. Our Evaluation Team will review and complete a recommendation report.
4. Assessment Report Review– Within a week, families will receive a recommendation report which will include a program placement or organization referral. Our enrollment team will follow up once report is sent.
5. Enroll and Share – Our enrollment team will assist you with enrollment, tuition breakdown and resources available. Then share your excitement on social media about your loved one joining CECO!
For enrollment process and tuition information, please contact us by clicking below.