Our youth programs, serving children ages 5-18, focus on building independence through innovative approaches to educational development. Our Full Day School Program, a featured youth program, is world renowned, and a Florida Family Empowerment Scholarship designated private school program.
Programs Quick Facts
School Day Programs are offered from August - May
Summer Camp is offered for 5 hours, Monday- Friday during the Summer for two four-week sessions
Individual & Virtual Sessions last about 1-2 hours
READY TO ENROLL?
HERE ARE 5 EASY STEPS TO GET STARTED:
1. Complete an Application– Each family is required to complete an application and submit required documents. Click below to get started.
2. Schedule a consultation call – Learn more about our Conductive Education approach and our lifelong programs.
3. Schedule a Complimentary Assessment– Assessments are completed either at our center or by video submission. Our Evaluation Team will review and complete a recommendation report.
4. Assessment Report Review– Within a week, families will receive a recommendation report which will include a program placement or organization referral. Our enrollment team will follow up once report is sent.
5. Enroll and Share – Our enrollment team will assist you with enrollment, tuition breakdown and resources available. Then share your excitement on social media about your loved one joining CECO!
For enrollment process and tuition information, please contact us by clicking below.