Early Intervention Programs
Our Early Intervention programs for children ages 0-4 utilize innovative conductive education foundations to progress towards developmental milestones. Early Intervention Programs are designed to provide both caregiver and child with the tools and strategies to lay down foundations for further development. Programs are provided in a playful environment with strong emphasis on the cognitive, social, communication and play skills.
The Youngster Program is an early intervention program to help infants and toddlers reach developmental milestones. The youngster program is designed to provide both parent and child with the tools and strategies to maximize their child’s abilities. The program is provided in a playful environment and there is a strong emphasis on the cognitive, social, communication and play skills.
Individual CE sessions are available to any child recommended for conductive education program. The individual with physical motor disabilities, the conductor and parent/caregiver will work together to develop a program that will address the participant’s unique needs. Tutoring is scheduled in one to two-hour sessions at the center.
Similar to Individual CE sessions, our virtual CE sessions are available to any child recommended for conductive education program. The individual with physical motor disabilities, the conductor and parent/caregiver will work together to develop a program that will address the participant’s unique needs.
Programs Quick Facts
Programs are offered from August - May
6 months - 4 years is the age range for Youngsters program
Youngsters Sessions last about 2 hours each, Individual & Virtual are 1-2 hours
READY TO ENROLL?
HERE ARE 5 EASY STEPS TO GET STARTED:
1. Complete an Application– Each family is required to complete an application and submit required documents. Click below to get started.
2. Schedule a consultation call – Learn more about our Conductive Education approach and our lifelong programs.
3. Schedule a Complimentary Assessment– Assessments are completed either at our center or by video submission. Our Evaluation Team will review and complete a recommendation report.
4. Assessment Report Review– Within a week, families will receive an Assessment report which will include the results of the assessment, along with any necessary referrals or recommendations. Our enrollment team will follow up once report is sent.
5. Enroll and Share – Our enrollment team will assist you with enrollment, tuition breakdown and resources available. Then share your excitement on social media about your loved one joining CECO!
For enrollment process and tuition information, please contact us by clicking below.